These walls are Talking


This life is the past tense of love,
Nothing is left of us.
Feeling gets wet and then cold,
Everlasting Ice…
This heart won’t beat enough
To learn
To feel
To see
To call you by your true name
To know what love is!
These walls are talking
And this heart is frozen.
Spread around the secrets I never had!

If I ever wake up from this dream
I know I’ll see your face…
Laughing at me for the mess I made!
For having the truth and not seeing at all
For being wonderful and wasting me away!

These walls are talking…
So are you!

2 comentarios:

{ Cruz } at: 25 de enero de 2009, 6:17 dijo...

"For being wonderful and wasting me away!" seems lik, sendin a strong message to someone, yeah?

"This life is the past tense of love", am not sure wat it meant...

{ NJ } at: 25 de enero de 2009, 9:54 dijo...

past tense of love... well it aint my happiest writing hehe but it was from a time I thought lov had died 2 me... so its almost a conversation 2 God... I dont always write like that! thnks God! XD

 

Categories

 

© 2010 A girl inGaia