Of Silence

When you walk away and say you love me but you are uncapable of showing it...
When I feel helpless to reach my hand to the ones in need...
When I'm too small to fight my own battles...
When I'm too shy to claim my rights...
When God seems to laugh at my plans...
When I'm too stupid to understand...
When I love you without you...
When I put myself at last place for you...
When I feel too weak to let you go...
When I wake up in the morning but I still want to sleep...
All those times and more.. my mind blurs my own secrets and there's only a good friend on my side...
She's pure, honest, free, deep... She's in my thoughts when I cant go on anymore, she's made of Silence.

P.s: another selfshot ;)

3 comentarios:

{ Cruz } at: 12 de agosto de 2009, 21:02 dijo...

Not just in the words, even thro' the dark shades in the picture I can feel your pain...there would always be a bridge to cross...Silence can be a best cure for the noisy mind.

...nice lighting n da expression is juz too gud. Height of silence.

{ Cruz } at: 28 de agosto de 2009, 13:21 dijo...

Hey, nice luks...words are even better (it shud b 'beginning'). am working on da new luks too...kisses!

{ NJ } at: 29 de agosto de 2009, 17:55 dijo...

oops! hehe I¡ll fix it as soon as posible and thaanks so much for the corrrection

 

Categories

 

© 2010 A girl inGaia