Always looking above!

Im very fond of architeture but specially about windows and roofs.. dont know why whenever I get into a place with a look like this I have to take pictures of it.. this one was taken at one of the biggest shopping malls in my city. That sunday everything was crowded and noisy... but the roof was the most peacefull image in all that chaos of people and shoppings.
Of course it looks like a water paiting because I dont have camera only the one of my cellphone but I dont let that fact to bring me down.. no matter what you use when the image is worth it..and in my opinion this beauty is worht it.
A blog entry to remember : http://ingaia.blogspot.com/2009/02/look-above.html
(My favorite ceiling but Im sure in my way will find many others that will take my breathe away)

4 comentarios:

{ Cruz } at: 3 de agosto de 2009, 14:27 dijo...

Neny...it does luk lyk a water painting...we should travel to paris, awesome place I have heard n seen in documentaries. Seems our passion for roofs will only increase. They remind us that something's are always out of reach, till we try to reach for it...It's a nice capture with a mobile phone.

{ NJ } at: 3 de agosto de 2009, 14:57 dijo...

Thank you so much for enjoying my simple pic.. Yes this passion about roofs can only increase as the wonders man can build. Paris sounds like paradise to me it has places rich in history and meaning..

And yes, you're right.. probably that's why I like them so much.. I need to remember there's always something ahead waiting for me to reach it.

{ ~¿si él=Sol, io=Andròmeda?~ } at: 6 de agosto de 2009, 21:04 dijo...

~♥^-^ke ¡lindo! ke os guste los roofs {ver hacia arriba!=). Hace poco comentaron, en un anime, ke tendemos a mirar hacia arriba. Noté ke es cierto en mi y desde entonces lo pongo en prática. Se siente muy evolucionista :P, bien, etc... ¡Gracias preciosa! por todo lo bellos ke nos das. Estais bien bella en las fotos nuevas. Congratulations! Att. Odi^-^♥~

{ NJ } at: 7 de agosto de 2009, 11:33 dijo...

Gracias Odi siempre por tus comentarios y estar pendiente de mi humilde blog.. se os aprecia mucho ;)

 

Categories

 

© 2010 A girl inGaia