Extractos Abstractos Session [IV]

Days are passing by but hopes dance in the flame of desire like shadows in a cave.

My only ilusion is inspire by your smile fading away between Hi and goodbye. Hell and heaven complaint for the destiny of this love...
Oh so miserable love that even full of willing is not strong enough to live and die for its own cause.
So many weeks and years I've been cudled under the shade of your touch. So many nights I've stayed alone hoping my hero comes back from his war soon as sane and saved as when I let him go...
"My love, You're always in a battle but I'm always at your side..like a shadow I'll remain, like a staind I wont fade..like your Atheneas I'll protect you even from yourself..."
And still some souls are jelous of our love...What do they envy if we can not even be close??
I miss him and dream of him like the moon dremas about the sun.
He is lost in action but he is remembered still from a distant spot in a lonely dark room at the hotel of my heart.
I will be waiting as long as there's a spark of hope for me to take.. till my last breathe.

3 comentarios:

{ Cruz } at: 26 de julio de 2009, 11:55 dijo...

let your hope win...well written. sounds like the Greek times. You are yet to give your name!

{ ~¿si él=Sol, io=Andròmeda?~ } at: 28 de julio de 2009, 12:54 dijo...

~^^¡Ke precioso escribes! cuanta profundida. Esto y además por lo ke me escribisteis... Estoy apurada en examenes, pero al leeros no pude evitar venir volando a ti xD ¡Gracias divina! Aunke akí no puedo creer ke digas esto: "not strong enough to live and die for" LOVE. Kizá tienes razón por ke este principalmente se trata de soportar y perdonar. Pero debe tener limites y mejor morir ke malVivir. El valor de morir por un ideal es una de las muchas cosas ke se han olvidado T-T ¿sera por ke la mayoria a perdido un ideal? Whatever... Se le aprecia mucho, ¡gracias por todo! {principalmente por expresarte de esa forma tan profunda y sincera akí=). ¡Pasadla bien Preciosa!

{ Cruz } at: 31 de julio de 2009, 10:40 dijo...

N.J. loved the way you said it in the comment. I felt like I was looking you through a mirror...kisses too.

will soon reply for both urs, in my page too...

 

Categories

 

© 2010 A girl inGaia