Back to Innocence

Self-shot. It's an old pic and It's difficult for me to describe how attached I feel to this image. I set the camera to 9 seconds (when I had camera) and ran to the window with my black angel but when I looked at her I totally forgot I was about to take a picture. This photo for me represents purity, innocence and care.. is almost a ZEN feeling that I experiment when I looked at it and from all my pics..this simple one is my favorite.
So Sujay, I hope you like this little piece of my life I'm sharing today..

5 comentarios:

{ Cruz } at: 1 de agosto de 2009, 12:04 dijo...

Neny, soo nice of you to dedicate one for me. It is really portrayed in your smile...lots of care. It is rather a simple one, but something to remember forever. especially I love labradors (Angel is one right!). Glad you shared a moment of ur lyf with me. Soon I would dedicate one piece of a self-shot which I was planning, the best one I am gonna take.

And did u chk the yellow flower; and the roof snap where I had mentioned you.

cheers.

{ NJ } at: 2 de agosto de 2009, 10:34 dijo...

Yes I did.. and I think it was perfect.. nature keeps always the best colors and for sure it made me smile :D yellow is a color of energy ad happiness.. and find it that way in an inocent flower makes you feel the world is still pure somehow ;)

{ Cruz } at: 2 de agosto de 2009, 10:49 dijo...

great...even now ven i see fancy roofs also u imm come to my mind...glad tht it brought a smile...tats one of my best photos so far.

{ Cruz } at: 3 de agosto de 2009, 9:36 dijo...

Neny, am glad you loved it. You will alwayz be special to me, because you found me here in this vast blog arena...keep smiling, cheers.

{ ~¿si él=Sol, io=Andròmeda?~ } at: 6 de agosto de 2009, 21:08 dijo...

~♥^-^"...purity, innocence and care..." yeah yeah! así parece ser. ¡Ke belleza de pic y todo! ¡Gracias to be sharing this great piece of your time! att. Odi^-^♥~

 

Categories

 

© 2010 A girl inGaia