For no one, for you..

I just love you because I'm free...
leaaving the Goth behind...
I'm opening my eyes to see that I'm not trapped anymore...
I'm not afraid to lose you
'cause now I know I believe in you
and you are with me even from the distance...
My feelings wont fade...
I chose to live like this!!
always with you...always without you...
with your love and still lonely;
I rather hell that a world without your face!!
I've decided to love and hate...
I choose madness instead of pain...
I won't lose, I won't miss anything again!
I have you here even if you're not here.
Someday you'll remember my face
and will think of me as a lovely memory
then you'll see that I'm not gone... you wont see the same...
You dream of me coming home with you...
like before! like it never happened!
You invent your fantasies and love everyone around...
You'll fall by your own darkness and I'll be there to pick you up.
I
won't let them hurt the thing I love the most
!!!

2 comentarios:

{ Cruz } at: 1 de septiembre de 2009, 22:48 dijo...

hey you are back, all designing done! "You invent your fantasies" -I lyk it...seems it is written specially for someone.

{ ~¿si él=Sol, io=Andròmeda?~ } at: 15 de septiembre de 2009, 23:43 dijo...

~♣n_n I don´t know what to say... just that this post is Cool! like all yours... {Como ke salen del alma [sinceros y to' la vaina chica ¡linda!=). Well, i hope you are fine choosing 2 extremes complementary things. Can to be Great! Thanks! for all Beauty!^-^♣~

 

Categories

 

© 2010 A girl inGaia