something.....

probably I've stayed too long, gone too farprobably I'm broken so..
Maybe this road is not for me, maybe is not my time to leave.
Being a ghost around your eyes have been my everyday
being the leftover falling from your table have been my pain..
Today the night is cruel and cold,
Tonight I need your hugs but...

probably I've stayed too long, gone too far
and still so close..
Maybe this is not my road, this is not my time to go.
My dreams about a future are fading in your eyes,
there are no more kisses in my lips..
your love wasnt love at all, it wasnt for me
..oh yeah, I stayed too long just around
Tonight I'll dessapear, tomorrow you'll be
the oneThe one missing me.

Is my chance to get what I deserve
a timeless passion, and endless place..
I just wanted the You at all,
that man so mine,
so deep and yet a stranger to this world
and so known by me.

If I can ever get what I deserve..
I want your paradise and your hell
I want your silence and your stares
I want your absence and your touch..
I want you
I want you
I want you so!

0 comentarios:

 

Categories

 

© 2010 A girl inGaia